Cosmetic Dentistry Services provided at Knoxville Smiles at Malone & Costa Dentistry
At Knoxville Smiles at Malone and Costa Dentistry, Drs. Stephen Malone, Michael Costa, and Breanna Costa of Knoxville, Tennessee, can provide a wide selection of treatments designed to improve the smile’s aesthetics. These treatments are often known more as “cosmetic dentistry services” and are used at a dental office to enhance one’s smile, specifically when it relates to appearance. While a smile may be healthy and free from disease or decay, it may have imperfections that bother the patient and result in a desire for cosmetic dental work to be performed.
What are some of our team’s more common cosmetic dentistry services?
At Knoxville Smiles at Malone and Costa Dentistry, our dentists work with patients to help them choose treatments that fit their unique needs. If you are considering aesthetic services with our team, below are just a few that may be recommended for your particular situation:
- Orthodontics. Our team is pleased to provide orthodontic services to often avoid a referral to another professional at a different practice. We are excited to offer the two most popular types of aligner treatments, including ClearCorrect and Invisalign. These use plastic trays to reposition the teeth, eliminating the need for metal appliances such as brackets and wires often associated with orthodontic treatments.
- Composite resin fillings. Using a special composite resin material, our team can address areas of decay in a more discreet manner. Composite resin fillings are tooth-colored, allowing for repair of the area and a final aesthetic result.
- Professional teeth whitening. Bleaching the teeth is a fast and easy way to rejuvenate the appearance of the smile. Our team of professionals, including Drs. Stephen Malone, Michael Costa, and Breanna Costa, work with patients to determine if they are good candidates for our in-office professional bleaching services or our take-home teeth whitening trays. Both can brighten the smile up to eight shades whiter.
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are ceramic facings created with your current smile in mind. These facings are bonded onto the front of a tooth to change its appearance. These restorations are excellent for those who have imperfections near the front of the smile, including gaps, misaligned teeth, or broken teeth.
- Composite resin bonding. Also referred to as dental bonding, composite resin bonding can be used to address several different imperfections that might impact the smile. Instead of using porcelain veneers, patients can have composite resin bonding done in a single appointment to provide the same improvements. However, this material is very susceptible to staining, so it needs to be replaced more often than porcelain veneers.
Request an Appointment
Do you have questions about the services provided by our team?
If you are interested in aesthetic dentistry and want to work with a dental office in the area of Knoxville, TN, to discuss treatments for your smile, explore your options with Knoxville Smiles at Malone and Costa Dentistry. Drs. Stephen Malone, Michael Costa, and Breanna Costa can assist you in learning more about the services that enhance your appearance! Call (865) 426-1776 to request an appointment with our team of professionals today at 264 South Peters Road.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page