Surgically Clean Air’s purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud
Surgically Clean Air - Introduction
Dental Practices by Surgically Clean Air
New COVID-19 Screening Process and Safety Measures now in place at Knoxville Smiles in TNAt Knoxville Smiles in TN, our highest priority has always been the health and safety of our patients. In keeping with this, while the world is still seriously affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking every possible precaution to reinforce the safety of our patients and our staff while making sure we are able to provide any necessary dental care to all of our patients at this time. When you visit Knoxville Smiles in TN, you can expect the following screening processes and safety measures to be in place for as long as COVID-19 may remain a public health concern.
Scheduling and Screening ProcessDuring the scheduling process, every patient who makes an appointment will be screened for potential contact with the virus and for any symptoms of the virus before being allowed to visit the office. As a preliminary precaution, all patients will be asked to answer the following questions before their visit to ensure that they have not had any exposure to the virus:
- Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 3 weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
Safety Protocols during a VisitIn addition to the preliminary screening process, we will also have stringent safety measures in place at the office for all patients who visit us during this time to limit physical contact and the possible spread of the virus.
- Your car is the waiting room. We will not be allowing any patients to use the waiting room, so when you arrive for your appointment, you will be able to wait in your car until one of our staff members comes out to get you for your appointment.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken. Before you enter the office, we will be checking your temperature to ensure that you do not have a fever.
- Visit by yourself. To limit all possible risks, we would request that you come to the office by yourself unless you require a caregiver or translator for your visit.
- Wear a mask. We request that everyone who visits the office wears an appropriate face mask at all times, except during the dental treatment.
- Hand sanitizer. We will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance to the office and ask that everyone entering the office uses it before entering.
- Social distancing. Even though you won’t be in the waiting room with other patients, we still request that all patients follow social distancing measures at all times while they are in the office.
- Surface sanitizing. We will be regularly sanitizing and cleaning all commonly touched surfaces in the office to limit any possible spread of the virus.
- Air filtration. To ensure the highest level of safety for all our patients and staff, our office is using the Surgically Clean Air air filtration system to purify the air in the office from viruses and other harmful particles and allergens.
There is no need to put off your dental treatment any longer now that we have a stringent screening process and enhanced safety measures in place to preserve your safety at our office. Call (865) 426-1776 now to schedule your visit at Knoxville Smiles in TN so you can get the personalized dental care you need to keep your smile healthy and stunning while staying safe from COVID-19.