Surgically Clean Air’s purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud
Surgically Clean Air - Introduction
Dental Practices by Surgically Clean Air
Knoxville Smiles at Malone & Costa Dentistry, TN, now has New COVID-19 Screening Process and Safety Measures in placeKnoxville Smiles at Malone & Costa Dentistry’s highest priority has always been the health and safety of our patients. In keeping with this, while the world is still seriously affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking every possible precaution to reinforce the safety of our patients and our staff while making sure we are able to provide any necessary dental care to all of our patients at this time. When you visit Knoxville Smiles at Malone & Costa Dentistry in TN, you can expect the following screening processes and safety measures to be in place for as long as COVID-19 may remain a public health concern.
Scheduling and Screening ProcessDuring the scheduling process, every patient who makes an appointment will be screened for potential contact with the virus and for any symptoms of the virus before being allowed to visit the office. As a preliminary precaution, all patients will be asked to answer the following questions before their visit to ensure that they have not had any exposure to the virus:
- Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 3 weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
Safety Protocols during a VisitIn addition to the preliminary screening process, we will also have stringent safety measures in place at the office for all patients who visit us during this time to limit physical contact and the possible spread of the virus.
- Hand sanitizer. We will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance to the office and ask that everyone entering the office uses it before entering.
- Surface sanitizing. We will be regularly sanitizing and cleaning all commonly touched surfaces in the office to limit any possible spread of the virus.
- Air filtration. To ensure the highest level of safety for all our patients and staff, our office is using the Surgically Clean Air air filtration system to purify the air in the office from viruses and other harmful particles and allergens.
While following all these guidelines to preserve the safety of all patients and staff of Knoxville Smiles at Malone & Costa Dentistry, we remain committed to providing our patients with the same exceptional quality of dental care they have come to expect from our practice over the years. Our friendly, qualified dentists and staff look forward to seeing all our patients and will do all we can to make each visit as comfortable, pleasant, and efficient as possible.